Sharpay development update: fixed a bug in calculating the withdrawal amount in the wallet function, corrected the balance check when confirming withdrawal requests, fixed the sending “hit” request problem caused by browser blockage etc.
Constantly, we review and test our Sharpay buttons to make sure we give you the best sharing experience and social media marketing tool. During our last testing, we have improved our system and fixed some bugs. Let’s some of the completed tasks:
1) Fixed a bug in calculating the withdrawal amount in the wallet function. We refined withdrawal conditions and fixed a bug in the calculation, the withdrawal amount must be greater than the withdrawal fee and also it must be greater than zero after the withdrawal fee. Otherwise, the withdrawal request will be invalid and users will not be able to withdraw their tokens.
2) Corrected the balance check when confirming withdrawal requests. We reviewed our withdrawal request check in our admin system, and corrected the check. When confirming the withdrawal requests, our system will check the sufficiency of the balance of the wallet and the transaction fee.
3) Fixed the sending “hit” request problem caused by browser blockage. Some browsers may block Google analytics and because of that it will cause some problems sending our “hit” request. We included different conditions in our code and even if the Google analytics is blocked, the “hit” request will be sent to our server without any problems.
4) Removed user_friends permission request when logging in via FB. During our testing, we discovered that there was a login problem with FB, we checked and removed user_friends permission request when logging via FB, as it has deprecated in recent updates.
5) Fixed notification of sending messages to a specific user. We fixed the internal admin notification of sending messages to a specific user, our admin will be able to see the messages and the corresponding message receivers.
6) Changed the order of widgets in the button installation. We changed the order of different widgets (direct, floating, static, custom) in the installation tab of project setting. The default button type will be “direct” and it can lead webmasters to try our new features.
Besides, we are currently focus on developing our monetization programs, we hope to release them and give you guys the biggest surprise. Stay tuned to our weekly updates!
In Sharing We Trust!