Sharpay development update: added Sharpay button checking on websites, fixed the display of visiting rewards from direct link, added different languages for direct sharing widget, improved the reward display of direct sharing widget in Safari browser, etc.
Even though we have just released our newly designed direct share buttons, we keep improving and developing our system. We aim to give everyone the best sharing experience. During our system testing, we have fixed some bugs and made a lot of improvements.
Let us tell you some of the completed tasks:
1) Added Sharpay button checking on websites. We added a checking function on our system. After webmasters receives the installation code for their websites, the checking task will start in the background. Our crawler bot will check the presence of Sharpay buttons on websites. Also, in the webmaster section, we will display the status of the buttons. So we can remind webmasters to activate the buttons, and at the same time we can get better statistics.
2) Fixed the display of visiting rewards from direct link. When users copied links, shared on their social networks and got visits from their shared links, they could check all the rewards and transactions on “Visiting History”. However, we found that those visiting rewards were not displayed correctly, and missed the “Direct Link” value in the SNS column. We found the error and fixed it.
3) Added different languages for direct sharing widget. We added language option for webmasters, they can now choose different languages, Chinese, English, Korean and Russian. The language of the animation of direct share buttons will change accordingly.
4) Improved the reward display of direct sharing widget in Safari browser. We discovered that the spacing of the reward display of direct sharing widget in Safari browser was relatively small compared to other browsers, and it could not display normally the full caption. We recalculated the spacing especially for Safari browser and fixed the problem. Now, the system will get the width of the text and calculate the spacing especially for Safari browser.
5) Fixed scrolling problem on login page on small screen devices. Recently, one of our users found a scrolling problem on the login page on his mobile device. We checked again our interface with different screen size settings and found the bug that affected the scrolling on small screen device.
6) Checked the freezing verification of incoming transactions. During our system testing for new features, we found a few verification of incoming transactions were frozen. We set up a log for checking the problems, and understood the cause that stopped the verification process. We took measures on fixing and improving the verification process.
7) Removed /index/ from URLs and configured redirection to short addresses. We have been developing our system for years, and we have made a lot of different addresses. To simplify our addresses, we have removed the /index/ from our URLs and configured redirection to short addresses.
In Sharing We Trust!