Today, we would like to talk about how to make your Sharpay account more secure. The best way to secure your accounts is two-factor authentication (2FA). It is an important security tool in keeping accounts safer than simply using a password.
2FA adds a second step to logging into your Sharpay account, making it more difficult for unauthorized users to break in. Install Google Authenticator app on your smartphone and follow the below simple steps to set up 2FA:
1) Log into your Sharpay account.
2) In the top bar menu, go to “Account Security”.
3) Click and activate “Two-factor authentication check”, and you will see a QR code and a key.
4) Use your Google Authenticator application (GA) to scan and configure the QR code. You may manually add the key to your GA.
5) Type a recovery code word.
6) Enter a one-time password generated from GA to confirm your setting.
❗️ Remember the code word! It can recover your account, if you lose access to your 2FA devices, and are unable to get the 2FA password.
If you have any problems enabling 2FA, please do not hesitate to contact our admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).
In Sharing We Trust!